HOSE & TUBING
Hofmann Fluid Power carries a wide variety of hose and tubing to match many of your industrial needs.
• Flourinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) tubing is tough but flexible and is used in fluid processing equipment when chemical resistance, high purity, and low stiffness are required.
• Nylon tubing is used in a variety of industries such as food processing, pneumatics, auto manufacturing, and more. It has excellent chemical, abrasion, impact, and moisture resistance.
• Polyethylene (PE) tubing is flexible, lightweight, durable, and corrosion resistant, making it an ideal solution for many liquid, gas, and fluid transfer applications.
• Polyurethane (PU) tubing is great at handling wear and tear. It also resists kinking and is flexible, making it a popular choice in many applications, including pneumatic control systems, cable jacketing, air lines, powder and granular material transfer, fluid lines, sleeving, low pressure hydraulics and robotics.
• PVC Tubing is flexible, versatile, and economical. It is used in a wide variety of settings including general laboratory use, food, beverage, medical devices, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
• Teflon (PTFE) Tubing is often used in applications where chemical resistance and purity is essential.